Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Middle Name Meme

My posts have been somewhat lacking as of late and I'm really too new at this for this to be the case. Anyway, I'm trying to re-energize myself a bit with some meme's. These all come from the wonderful Cup of Coffey. Hopefully, doing these will get me motivated to post more. I'm gonna skip the part about tagging people, cause I'm still pretty new at the whole blogger world, but enjoy the rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Rules
1. Post the rules before you give your answers.

2. List one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name.

3. At the end of your blog post, tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My middle name is Ray so this should be pretty easy right?

R - Reading is my activity of choice when I can't sleep. I can't sleep alot so I tend to read at least
one book a week. I've done this for the last couple of years.

A - Alchohol. My beer of choice is Rolling Rock. My drink of choice is vodka tonic. I used to not
like wine at all, but this year I've become a fan of Yellowtail Merlot. It is a cheap wine that
my wine snob friends make fun of, but I enjoy it.

Y - Yoga. I have to admit I always thought of yoga as a little too hippy-dippy for my taste, but I
received a gift certificate for a yoga class for Christmas and I really like it. Some of it is a
little corny to me, but I love the way I feel after each class. I try to do it at least once a week.

1 comment:

Cup said...

Memes are great when you don't have the energy to come up with blog topics. I like your RAY!