Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fantastic Fours

Yet another meme. I swiped this one from Idle Eyes and a dormy. And just to save you the comment Shane, yes it does bother me that its about 4 and it has 9 categories...I'm a weirdo.

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life
  1. Waiter
  2. Delivery driver
  3. Textbook order processor
  4. retail clothing store manager
Four Movies I Would Watch/Have Watched Over And Over
  1. All Over the Guy
  2. Reality Bites
  3. Singles
  4. Scream
Four Places I Have Lived
  1. Kansas City, Missouri
  2. Branson, Missouri
  3. St.Louis, Missouri
  4. Columbia, Missouri

What can I say? I'm a Missouri boy

Four TV Shows That I Watch
  1. The Biggest Loser
  2. Dirt
  3. The New Adventures of Old Christine
  4. Lost
Four Places I Have Visited
  1. Chicago
  2. Orlando
  3. New York
  4. Dallas
Four People Who E-mail Me Regularly
  1. Shane
  2. Alyssa
  3. Men's Health
  4. Dad
Four Favorite Foods
  1. Pizza
  2. Sesame chicken
  3. Coffee
  4. Beer....it is it's own food group right?
Four Places I Would Like To Be Right Now
  1. London
  2. New York
  3. Starbucks
  4. bed
Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year
  1. Continued physical improvement
  2. Getting my new bike
  3. Going to see the Gin Blossoms
  4. Actually taking a trip on my vacation

2 comments:

Cup said...

Good list o' four. I watch All Over the Guy every damn time I find it on TV.

Breenlantern said...

You came to New York and didn't visit didn't even say hello? I noticed the 9 categories too but liked the 4 parts each. (and 4 x 9 = 36, so...) We should have added "4 Blogs I read" for a 10th category! Thanks for dropping by the site. I've ben reading your blog daily since you stopped by!