Monday, March 3, 2008

Cold Weather Blues

The expression "If you don't like the weather in Missouri, wait 5 minutes" is going to be getting much use today. This weekend was absolutely beautiful. It was sunny and 65 degrees. I was wearing shorts and t-shirt yesterday. This morning however is a different story. It is 34 degrees and that is the projected high today. In addition, we are expected to receive 2-4 inches of snow by the end of the day. This sort of inclement weather never occurs on my day off when I could just stay in curled up on the couch watching movies or here on my computer. No, instead it always occurs on the days that I need to be a grown-up: work, gym, grocery store, assorted other errands. Oh, glorious snow days of my youth, why have you foresaken me? For real though, I'm done with the cold weather but apparently the cold weather is not done with me.

No comments: