Thursday, May 1, 2008

A meme for those sleepless nights

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I wasn't tagged, but I swiped this from Idle Eyes and A Dormy
2. See above.
3. Because you didn't ask and never will:
A) Of all the superheroes in all the land I love Batman most of all. I am already counting down
until the new Batman movie The Dark Knight comes out (july 18th! woot!)
B) Buffy the Vampire Slayer is quite possibly my favorite tv show of all time. I still re-watch
episodes (of which I own them all), randomly quote them (just today at work I said "that
makes me feel better about me, worse about Giles, and sort of shaky about you", it was an
appropriate response in my head, but not so much for my non-Buffy watching co-worker),
and just generally reference things from the show as if it happened in real life.
C) My favorite color is blue, but only when I want a compliment. My eyes are blue and any
time I wear something blue it really brings them out. It never fails that if I wear something
blue, someone will complement me on my eyes. So whenever I'm having a bad day (feeling
blue some might say...pun intended), I just throw on something blue.
D) You know when you're making macaroni and cheese, and you're stirring it all up at the
end? That wet, sorta sticky noise?...I call that glarpy.
E) I love, love, love to have a cigarette with my morning coffee. I know its a horrible habit, but
it is truly for me the hardest cigarette to give up.
G) I hate waking up so I have to set the alarm all the way across the room so that I have to
get out of bed to turn it off each morning. Also I have to set 3 alarms, 5 mins apart.
4. I will not tag any one, as some people hate being tagged and I don't want to offend but all are welcome to play along, so if you do this one let me know.

2 comments:

Breenlantern said...

Thanks for sharing. Not sure if you realize how huge a Buffy fan I am/we are, but I'm with you. Grrr Arrgg is a daily curse for me, and I always quote or cite buffyverse stuff most people don't understand. (I deflect your power - fire bad, beer good - making with the happy now, see?) We are currently watching the series for the umpteenth time, this time with friends who have never seen it. We're in season 6 and tonight we watch "Once More With Feeling." Woohoo!

Breenlantern said...

oh, and FYI: I used to "socially smoke" off and on for years...i'd go months without a cig, then smoke every day for a weeek, then sporadically, yadda yadda yadda. My three favorite times to have a cigarette were in the morning with coffee, at night with an alcoholic drink or anytime right after orgasming.