Thursday, May 8, 2008

HNT

Alright for this week's HNT I'm putting up a pic of my nipple ring. Its not my favorite pic, but some people asked about it so here you go. If seeing my nipple and ,desperately in need of a tan, surrounding area is not your thing...you've been forewarned.








Now on to the really important news...The Biggest Loser Challenge update. As you may remember, last week was particularly upsetting. Everyone else lost weight while I, on the other hand, gained 2 lbs!!! I was fired up and really put the focus on for this weigh-in. I did pretty good for the week, I followed my eating plan almost to the letter. On the work out, I got in 4 of the 5 that I had planned. Cut to the weigh-in, Missy was up first and lost 0. Alyssa, up next, lost 5 lbs! Then we move on to Shane, he lost 6 lbs! As I was getting ready to step on the scale, my inner monologue sounded like I was actually on the show. I was nervous that Alyssa and Shane had pulled such big numbers. After last week's gain, I was really just hoping to maintain. Now I was feeling all this pressure to pull a big number. So I step on the scale..........I lost 5 lbs!!! Not enough to make me the biggest loser of the week, but I am super happy with that number. So here's the recap....

Starting weight- 210 lbs

week 1- 201 lbs

week 2 - 201 lbs

week 3 - 203 lbs

week 4 - 198 lbs.....I fell below the 200 mark, about damn time

So over all I've lost 12 lbs or 5.71% or my starting weight. Overall challenge to date I am in second place. Shane is winning with 12 lbs lost, but since he had a lower starting weight, it is a higher percentage. Alyssa is close on my heels with 10 lbs lost, but she is only like 3 tenths of a percentage behind me. Ahh competition!!!

2 comments:

Cup said...

SWEET! Don't you love the weeks when it suddenly falls off?

Great nipple. And ring.

Breenlantern said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! keep up the great work, cutey!