Thursday, May 1, 2008

HNT


So here's another edition of HNT (Half-Naked Thursday) and my biggest loser challenge update.

Starting weight- 210

wk 1 -201

wk 2 - 201

wk 3 - 203 (gained 2 lbs...wtf?)


Yeah so I was really not happy with those results, particularly since everyone else LOST weight. So I may be dooming myself here, but my goal is to get below 200 at the next weigh-in. I'll settle for 199 (heck w/ the gain I would settle to be back at 201)...but I'm just striving to be below 200. Let me apologize in advance for my ugly competitive side that you may see making an appearance in the upcoming weeks. While I never played sports or anything growing up I definitely developed that sport mentality of competition.


No seriously though it's all just about encouraging each other to makes some changes and get healthier (as long as I win...lol)





1 comment:

Breenlantern said...

Just keep your eyes on the prize and keep going. You'll get where you want to go eventually, even if your body doesn't cooperate every week:-)I'm rootin' for you (while struggling to take off 15 pounds myself.)