Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The New Adventures of Old Christine

My name is jason and I'm a tv addict. That being said I think you'll find that a lot of my posts will end up being tv related. Monday night is actually a pretty light tv night here in the jf household with my only real tv viewing being Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and The New Adventures of Old Christine. While I like spending time with both Sarah and Christine, the idea of a new episode of Christine is really what gets me through a Monday. Sure Sarah is out there kicking ass and taking names, but Christine is more like me. She may have a list of names of the asses she would like to kick, but she's too tired to actually do the ass kicking, and she probably misplaced the list anyways.

1 comment:

Cup said...

I love that show — but I always forget about it. Mondays are always a tough night for TV and me. Did you see Julia Louis-Dreyfus on Inside the Actor's Studio? Bravo ran it again a couple of weekends ago; she was adorable on it.