Friday, February 29, 2008

The 5-Night Stand

I'll be honest I don't really get relationships. I'll save the specifics of that statement for another post where you all are free to analyze my broken psyche to your hearts content. That being said, I am actually making an effort to make myself more relationship friendly. Just when I thought I was making some progress, I had to go and take this quiz. I believe the results speak for themself, and if they didn't my friends did. It amazed me how dead on the results were according to my friends. My one bright spot? My friend Chris says that I was previously probably a one-night stand and now i've upgraded to 5- night stand. Baby steps Jason, baby steps.

Note: I tried to post the quiz results on here, but I couldn't get it to fit in the post, it kept cutting off part of it. So here is my result and the quiz itself.

No comments: